Seeking General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Practice Nurse Practitioners to Join our Provider Network to Perform Disability Exams to Veterans and Separating Military
- Masters Degree
- Unrestricted State license to practice
- Two Years of active or recent job experience
- Practice location to evaluate patients
- Preference to practice locations that are wheelchair accessible and meet ADA, OSHA compliance
- Supervising Physician (if required for your state)
- Previously perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans, a plus, but not required
- Minimum availability 1 day/week
- Must have own office/clinic space to perform exams
- Comfortable Performing Gen Med Examinations
- Able to Interpret PFTs
- Able to Interpret ECGs
- Competent with Pelvic Examinations
- Competent in performing Musculoskeletal Assessments with all range of motions
- Competent in performing limited Neurologic assessments
- Competent in performing Cardio pulmonary examinations
How It Works:
Monterey works with the Department of Veteran Affairs to contract with providers to perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans who live in the area. Providers will also provide pre-discharge head-to-toe physical exams for soldiers who live or are stationed in the area.
- These exams require no treatment or follow-up and we reimburse you directly.
- We schedule soldier/veteran with your office.
- These exams have been outsourced by the VA to individual providers across the country.
- See veterans/soldiers in your office.
- You do not make determination of benefit, only submit your findings in a medical report.
- Receive reimbursement for no-show appointments.
- We schedule on behalf of claimant with 5 – 7 business days notice.
- Flexibility to see as many or as few claimants in your office as you want.
- Submit your examination findings electronically and we reimburse you.
- No complicated claim submission or denials.
Monterey Consultants, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has extensive experience supporting a wide variety of Federal Government Agencies. Join the Monterey Family, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Defense and Federal Civilian clients.
We want your work at Monterey to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions while helping you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for Monterey job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment background verification. Monterey is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.